At a time when you may be most in need of a sympathetic and understanding advisor, our experienced team of family lawyers can help you.
All of our team are members of an organisation of family lawyers called Resolution, which means that they are committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes.
We follow the Resolution Code of Conduct, which promotes a non-confrontational approach to family problems and considers the needs of the whole family, in particular, the interests of children.
- Divorce and Separation
- Dissolution of a Civil Partnership
- Division of Finances on ending the relationship/Divorce/Dissolution of Civil Partnership
- Cohabitation Rights/Agreements
- Children Matters
- Arrangements for Children
- Parental Responsibility
- Child Maintenance
- Domestic Abuse – Emergency Remedies
- Change of Name